Saturday, September 19, 2009

Manga 465 Predictions

New Spoiler!!!

A New Ally

Kakashi: We have to report this to the Kages.

Yamato: Right!

???: I wouldn't recommend it.

(Kakashi, Yamato, and Naruto all take a defensive stance)

Kakashi: Who are you?

???: Hold that thought.
(He punches a hole in the wall, revealing Dark Zetsu eavesdropping on the conversation)

Naruto, Yamato & Kakashi: !!?

Naruto: Aloe Vera!

Dark Zetsu: Well, it looks like I've overstayed my welcome.(Zetsu disappears through the ground)

???: Now where were we?

Kakashi: Who are you and what do you what?

???: My name Kotaro and I've come for Naruto.

Yamato: Over our dead bodies.

Kakashi: Yeah.

Kotaro: If need be. But before we get ahead of ourselves, know that I am not your enemy.

Kakashi: What business do you have with Naruto?

Kotaru: I made a promise to an old friend that I would oversee the rest of his training.

Kakashi: Friend?

Kotaru: Jariaya, one of the Legendary Sannin.

Naruto: !!?

Yamato: How do you know of Jariaya?

Kotaru: We crossed paths during our respective travels. Of all the shinobi that I have come across, Jariaya was by far one of the strongest. Though he was strong, Jariaya was also a peaceful man. Because of this, there was no shinobi I respected more than him.

Naruto: What training are you talking about? I've already completed the sage training.

Kotaru: Yes, and your power is admirable but you haven't even begun to reach your potential. Since we have much in common, I should be able to help you realize your full potential. I believe that Jariaya thought the same thing, otherwise he wouldn't have trusted me with such a task.

Naruto: We don't have time for any more training. Sasu...

Kotaro: Ah, yes. Uchiha Sasuke. You wish to save him.

Naruto: I will save him!

Kotaru: You know... Madara is right. Sooner or later, you will have to face him. At your current level, you will be no match for Sasuke.

Yamato: Naruto destroyed the Rinnegan single-handedly. He should be more than enough for Sasuke. We've run into Sasuke once before, there's no way he could stand up against Naruto.

Kotaro: You're wrong. Sasuke has become incredibly strong, even more so than Pain.

Yamato: I don't believe you!

Kotaro: I assure you that it's the truth. Even as we speak, Sasuke is fighting off two Kages and their subordinates... single-handedly.

Naruto: What!?!?

Kotaro: Sasuke intends to kill Danzo. He used the meeting of the Kages to locate Danzo.

Naruto: We've got to stop him!!!

Kotaro: And just how do you intend on doing that?

(Naruto dashes back towards the meeting of the kages, without answering)

Kotaro: This may be harder than I thought.

(Scene switches to Madara, in the clearing of a forest, staring up at the sky.)

(Dark Zetsu appears behind him)

Dark Zetsu: A new obstacle has revealed itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment